1 Papaya.com Refund Policy
What if I have to change or cancel my trip?
We understand things happen in life and sometimes you have to cancel or change your bike tour. We want to make it as easy as possible to do so. Below you will find our timeline of options to choose either a refund or future trip credit based on your cancellation date. If you ever have a question, just give us a call at 1-888-963-8986.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Minimum cancellation 10% (except flights)
25% Between 45-30 Days Before Tour Departure
50% Between 30-10 Days Before Tour Departure
75% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure
100% Between 05-Same Day & No show
Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost
Please be aware that most travel bookings are non-refundable and cancelled bookings will incur charges. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Where we incur any liability for a cancellation fee or charge for any booking which you cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee or charge.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please send us a mail at email@example.com and contact our customer Service representatives. To receive any refund, if applicable, that may be Due will be processed within 35 days after our receipt of your written Notice of cancellation.
- Privacy Statement
- We Do Not Sell
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Customer Support
- Customer Support – Flights
- Customer Support – Rental Cars
- Customer Support – Your Responsibility
- Customer Support-Hotel Reservations
- Customer Support-Vacation Packages
- Travel Sites
- Travel Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQ’s – Hotel Reservations
- FAQ’s Disabled Travelers
- Frequently Asked Questions – Commercial Flights
- Frequently Asked Questions – Cruise Experiences
- Frequently Asked Questions – Tours
- Frequently Asked Questions – Vacations
- 1Papaya Travel.com
- 1Papaya Store
- Elite Travel Consulting.com
- Vacations for Adults.com