Seychelles Luxury Travel
The Seychelles are an archipelagic nation of 115 granite and coral islands, located northeast of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean. Luxury travel in the Seychelles is something out of a idyllic dream, and 1Papaya’s Seychelles tours will have you basking in the sun on alabaster beaches and swimming in warm turquoise waters as clear as glass.
There is much to do or not to do, if you prefer, in the enchanting Seychelles, and tours with 1Papaya illuminate these islands with a whole new level of tranquil elegance.
Luxury Travel In Seychelles
From the main isles of Mahé and Praslin, to La Digue to the remote Outer Seychelles, there are many amazing things to see as you explore these unique islands. The Seychelles are renowned for their idealistic beaches, and a luxury Seychelles vacation will undoubtedly include a fairytale stay along the pristine coastline, but there is much more to experience of the Seychelles. Tours by boat to remote islands for scuba diving or snorkeling are a must, while the wilderness within the islands, often outshined by the sunny shores, offers a lush oasis well worth a visit. The islands are known for rare giant tortoises and Coco de Mar palms, which boast the world’s largest seeds, and these specimens, along with other tropical wildlife, can be spotted in some of the national parks. Beyond natural wonders, enjoy the Seychelles on active tours that can include activities such as golf, tennis, or horseback riding. Fishing is also a thrill in the islands and chartered tours can be arranged to complement any private luxury travel to the Seychelles. Fish as fresh as you can find is a common ingredient in the delectable Creole cuisine that is a popular delicacy in the islands, and there are a number of high-end restaurants that have refined the flavors of the Seychelles with contemporary flare.
Luxury travel in the Seychelles is perfect for honeymooners and ideal sailing and yachting aficionados, but anyone would more than enjoy all that these magical islands have to offer. 1Papaya’s Seychelles private luxury tours bring you the best of the best, all wrapped into one luxury Seychelles vacation. Enjoy the beach life, wildlife, and nightlife that the Seychelles have to offer; call Absolute and book you custom getaway now!
- Indulge in the ultimate beach paradise on La Digue’s L’Anse Source D’Argent, studded by gorgeous pink granite boulders, this heavenly spot is considered one of the world’s top beaches.
- Explore Morne Seychellois National Park or Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit Curieuse Island, home to the rare Aldabra Giant Tortoise, and see these gentle giants up close.
- Try some of the local Creole cuisine; order up some Daube or Carii Coco with fresh fish to enjoy the flavors of the Seychelles.
- Party it up at Lovenut Disco, Tequila Boom, Katiolo or a number of other hot spots filled with good vibes and lively tropical nightlife.