With a stay at Bahia Principe Luxury Sian Ka’an – Adults Only – All Inclusive in Akumal, you’ll be a 5-minute drive from Akumal Beach and 6 minutes from Riviera Maya Golf Club. This 4-star property is 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Xel-Há Park and 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Xpu-ha Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 420 guestrooms featuring free minibar items and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Sian Ka’an’s 420 suites are luxe, modern, and have a rustic-chic style — although some of the standard Junior Suites are not as bright and do not feel as fresh as rooms in the other categories. All rooms have large-tile floors; a dual set of large windows (one opens to a small private balcony or terrace); upscale furniture made of wicker, leather, wood, and high-end fabrics; and contemporary nature-themed artwork on the walls. Amenities include flat-screen TVs, iPod docking clocks, butler service, 24-hour room service, and pillow and aroma menus. Bathrooms feel a bit small and are decorated in a simple, upscale fashion with tile floors, dark wood furnishings, and bowl sinks. Comprehensive toiletry kits have Bahia brand products and kits from combs to shoe shiners. In-wall hairdryers feel a bit tacky for this level of luxury, but the makeup mirrors are a nice touch, even if the lighting is dim. There are walk-in showers, but no tubs, surprising for this level of luxury.
Standout features include the large rooftop terrace of the Deluxe Penthouse Junior Suites where guests have a personal hot tub, loungers, and table and chairs. The ground-level Deluxe Garden Junior Suites also have the terraces with hot tubs, though they don’t feel quite as private.
Treat yourself with massages and body treatments. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. Additional features at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to the surf and sand is a breeze with the complimentary beach shuttle.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Yal-ku, one of the property’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wind down with a drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges or 3 beach bars. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Sian Ka’an’s main buffet restaurant Yal-ku serves up high-quality international fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a bright space with chic style. Sian Ka’an’s speciality a la carte restaurants include a Japanese spot, Maiko, and an international gourmet restaurant, Alux. Both of the a la carte options are only open for dinner and require reservations. If you get peckish between meals, you can grab a bite from the sushi bar or poolside snack buffet, Cenote Snack Bar. Options on-site are a bit limited, especially for longer stays, but keep in mind that Sian Ka’an guests can dine at any of the restaurants found at the other resorts in the complex.
- 24 hour reception and room service
- A healthy gastronomic offer made with local products.
- International entertainment programs for adults (day and night)
- Waiter service at the beach and pool
- 24 hours free WI-FI throughout the hotel
- 1 hour per day free (subject to availability and Upon request,) paddle surf, kayaks, tennis, catamarans for hire, snorkeling
- Access to the facilities and restaurants of the Bahia Principe Luxury and Bahia Principe Grand hotels in the complex, except buffets. Guests may use the buffet in their own hotel.
- Treasure Ambassador, a guide that will help you make the most of this wonderful adventure.
- Transportation facilities
- Themed events, dance classes, sports and leisure activities that complement body-mind disciplines: sunrise yoga, body balance, functional training and much more. Ask the hotel what activities are available upon arrival, as they vary according to the time of year.
- Free entrance to the discotheque at “Hacienda Doña Isabel” with local drinks and soft drinks included (premium drinks with additional charge)
- Unlimited á la carte dinners (reservation and formal dress required)
- Discount in Riviera Maya Golf Club
- Snack bar open 24 hours a day
- Diving lesson in the pool (subject to availability and upon request, a lesson per person per stay)
- Butler’s Menu (upon request)
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
What to expect:
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
CUN – Cancun International Airport