If you’re thinking of cruising, there’s a very good chance you’re considering a Carnival cruise. Growing since our founding in 1972, Carnival Cruise Line — “The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line®” — now carries millions of passengers every year. Our newest ship is Carnival Horizon, which debuted in 2018, while the revamped Carnival Sunrise kicked things off this April. Still to come this year is the new Carnival Panorama… and next year, definitely look for the transformed Carnival Radiance and the game-changing new Mardi Gras.
Carnival Cruise Line is proud to be part of a family of companies owned by Carnival Corporation, which includes sister lines Princess Cruises, Holland America Line and Cunard Line, among others.
What They Do Best
In a nutshell… Carnival is all about fun vacations at sea and ashore! A Carnival cruise features day and nighttime entertainment like stage shows, musical performances, deck parties, casinos and more. (Like what? Like waterslides!) Carnival invites you to come as they are, and they’ll make everyone feel right at home with comfy staterooms, attentive service, casual and elegant dining, plus a variety of bars and gathering places indoors and out. Guests enjoy this unique experience against the backdrop of some of the world’s most beautiful seaports.
Carnival’s 26 ships operate 2- to 24-day voyages, departing from every coast in the U.S., as well as Canada, Puerto Rico and Barbados. While we’re best known for Caribbean cruises, we sail to other exotic and amazing destinations like Mexico, Alaska, The Bahamas, Europe, Hawaii and the Far East. Additionally, Carnival Cruise Line Australia now has three ships, and offers cruises from Sydney and Melbourne to New Zealand, the Pacific Islands and Singapore.
What Makes Carnival Special?
- Carnival delivers fun, memorable vacations to our guests aboard any one of our 25 modern floating resorts.
- Sailing from more North American departure points than any other cruise line – with a choice of 3-16 day itineraries.
- A wide variety of dining choices, including full-service dining venues and expansive casual eateries, as well as elegant steakhouses and sushi bars on select ships.
- Supervised programs for children and teens: Camp Ocean for 2-11, Circle “C” for 12-14 and Club 02 for 15-17.
- Exciting shore excursions offering a wide range of choices, ranging from popular sightseeing destinations and water-based activities to exhilarating adventure-style offerings.
- Spa Carnival offering pampering services, fitness centers with the latest equipment, exercise classes, and sauna and steam rooms. Onboard fun including lavish revues in multi-level theaters, dance clubs, live music venues, sports and wine bars on select ships, and duty-free shopping.
- Continued innovation with our Fun Ship 2.0 product enhancement initiative.