Couples and families alike will discover peaceful settings within the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla resort accommodations, where organic Anguillian palettes and textures meld with exceptional finishes. Seasoned travelers repeatedly return to satisfy their finely-tuned expectations for style, comfort and service. Among Anguilla luxury resorts, there is no comparison to the Four Seasons accommodations, from their expansive and elegant garden-view guestrooms to the breathtaking beachfront villas that come with private pools.
This 5 star Caribbean resort is unique among boutique hotels in that its 166 rooms, suites, penthouses and villa accommodations showcase:
- Custom-designed interiors, furnishings and accessories created by international taste maker Kelly Wearstler
- Either full or convenience kitchens that include premium appliances, cookware and dishware; washer/dryers; built-in ovens, wine chillers, and warming drawers; select accommodations provide Nespresso espresso machines
- Bed linens specially designed expressly by Sferra
- Luxurious bathrooms appointed in marble; select accommodations also have silver travertine outdoor showers with rain head faucets and built-in benches
- Private sundecks and personal outdoor spaces ranging from 200 to over 2,800 square feet; private pools and plunge pools; outdoor kitchen and covered outdoor dining in select accommodations
A destination unto itself as well as the pride of Anguilla’s luxury tour operators, the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla’s signature Cobà Restaurant sits at the convergence of Barnes Bay and Meads Bay, offering limitless sea vistas. The Sunset Lounge presents an inspired menu of local ingredients, with Caribbean and Atlantic seafood prepared in a multi-Asian approach. Indoors or al fresco, these dining experiences will enliven all of the senses. Fresh seafood, the aroma of ginger, and beautiful orchids conspire to delight your palate. Welcome to the Viceroy’s own epicurean addition to Anguilla’s already notable dining scene.