- Each suite at Hotel Wailea features free WiFi and a private, furnished deck with a view of the ocean or garden. Amenities such as plush bathrobes and deep soaking tubs ensure a comfortable stay.
- Guests can enjoy the stunning views of the ocean. Beach services include free bottled water, beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Guests can also enjoy inspired island-to-table cuisine in two intimate settings at The Restaurant at Hotel Wailea. The Lanai offers sunset ocean views, and The Garden offers romantic al fresco dining amid sculpted gardens. The hotel also offers a unique private dining experience in The Treehouse, where guests are treated by a personal chef in a ocean view outdoor setting amid a canopy of mangoes and avocados.
Gaze out into an infinite expanse of sky and ocean from 300 feet above the sea – the property is perched on a lush, tropical hillside with unobstructed views of three Hawaiian islands. Designed for couples, the hotel rests on 15 acres of your own private playground. Start your day together with morning yoga practice beside a waterfall, lounge in the laid back poolside cabanas, explore winding pathways through tropical gardens and orchards, and then relax in the intimacy of your expansive suite with its white oak floors and sustainably-harvested Ohia wood furniture. Our culinary approach is equally committed to Maui, with ingredients sourced locally or grown in the hotel’s very own kitchen garden and orchard.
With a stay at Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux- Adults Only in Kihei (Wailea), you’ll be a 5-minute drive from Wailea Beach and 6 minutes from Keawakapu Beach. This 5-star resort is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Kamaole Beach Park 3 and 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Makena State Park Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished lanais. 40-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Exclusive Guest Privileges
- Open-air, ocean view dining at The Restaurant at Hotel Wailea
- Open-air Cocktail Lounge with panoramic ocean views
- Complimentary valet or self parking services
- Touchless Tesla Model X house vehicles for service within the Wailea area
- Free WiFi internet/wireless printer access in the lobby area and individual WiFi in-suite
- Room service by The Restaurant at Hotel Wailea
- Concierge dedicated to making preferred dining reservations, arranging ocean activities and solving any island logistical needs
- Our beach valet service at nearby Wailea Beach is pleased to provide you with beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, and water, as well as a selection of watersports equipment for rent.
- Access to the pool, hot tub and private cabanas (exclusively for guests 18 years and older)
- Three-island ocean views from open-air Fitness Studio
- 24 hour access to the Fitness Studio, featuring Peloton stationary bike and top-of-the-line equipment from Technogym
- Dry cleaning & laundry service
- In-suite Nespresso, replenished daily
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Enjoy regional cuisine at The Restaurant at HW, one of the resort’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room.
OGG – Kahului Airport