Once part of the Rabot Estate, one of Soufrière’s oldest and most famous cocoa plantations, Ladera Resort stands today as St. Lucia’s most unique and luxurious resort and the only resort situated on a UNESCO World Heritage site. The setting is breathtaking and unlike any other, on a volcano ridgeline 1,000 feet above the deep, blue Caribbean Sea, with stunning views of the Pitons.
The resort’s intimate design, with just 37 rooms and suites, offers the perfect setting for forging a connection to the beauty, romance and lifestyle of St. Lucia. Befitting the resort’s eco-friendly philosophy, each is uniquely constructed from locally harvested tropical hardwoods, stone and tile. Furniture is made on site by St. Lucian artisans. Your suite’s “open wall” gives way to a private plunge pool and magnificent views of the Pitons and Caribbean.
At every moment our attentive staff is available to meet any need. Resort amenities are designed with your ultimate relaxation in mind, including authentic St. Lucian culinary experiences at our Farm to Table Award Winning Dasheene Restaurant.
Located in Soufriere, Ladera Resort is in the mountains, just a 3-minute walk from Tet Paul Nature Trail and a 3-minute drive from Soufriere Drive In Volcano. This 5-star resort is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Sulphur Springs and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Morne Coubaril Estate.
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPads and minibars (stocked with some free items). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and separate sitting areas. All our Suites feature a unique style. Some Suites are on two levels.
Every Suite at Ladera Resort Includes the Ladera Amenities:
- View of the Majestic Pitons and Caribbean Sea from Every Suite
- Private Heated Plunge Pool in Every Suite
- Green Globe Certified Resort
- Complimentary Private Car Transportation from/to Airport for all Suites
- Complimentary Full Breakfast Daily for two at Dasheene Restaurant
- Complimentary Welcome nonalcoholic/alcoholic signature cocktail
- Complimentary cold towels upon arrival
- Complimentary Wi-Fi In Suite and on Property
- Complimentary Refrigerated Honor Bar with “Just Water”
- Complimentary Butler Service in Hilltop Dream Suite, Heritage Suite
- Suites at Paradise Ridge, Villa at Paradise Ridge & Villa La Fleur
- Complimentary use of the Sports & Game Lounge
- Food and Beverage at an additional charge
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the beach, Monday to Saturday
- Please note Ladera is not a beach resort
- Complimentary Guided Private on-site Hike along the Ladera Ridge
- Complimentary Guided Private Tour of the Ladera Gardens
- Complimentary Tour of the Ladera Carpentry Shop
- Complimentary One Hour Yoga Session Monday – Friday
- Wellness Gym with incredible views of the Majestic Pitons and Caribbean Sea
- Eco-Friendly Jade Yoga Mats in Every Room for use while at Ladera
- Farm to Table Experience at Award Winning Dasheene Restaurant
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at DASHEENE, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
UVF – Hewanorra International Airport