Breathtaking in every respect. Excellence in every detail. Silversea’s intimate, elegant ships explore the world’s seven continents and indulge discerning travelers with the ultimate in pampering, personalized service.
Accommodations are all ocean-view, and most are spacious suites with private verandas. Luxurious amenities include complimentary fine wines and spirits served throughout the ship, gourmet cuisine inspired by the internationally acclaimed Grand Chefs Relais & Châteaux, and fares that include onboard gratuities.
Silversea’s award-winning fleet includes the 296-guest Silver Cloud and Silver Wind, the 382-guest Silver Shadow and Silver Whisper, and debuting in December 2009, the beautiful new 540-guest Silver Spirit. The 132-guest Prince Albert II offers authentic yet uncommonly luxurious expedition cruises throughout remote Arctic regions and into Antarctica.
Discover an experience beyond the boundaries of traditional and expected, where every morning reveals a new world vista, a fresh perspective and limitless wonders. Venture far away from the everyday aboard Silversea.
What Makes Silversea Cruises Special?
- An innovative pioneer in luxury cruising, Silversea’s all-suites fleet is rated “World’s Top Cruise Line.”
- The most all-inclusive product afloat.
- Fares include all onboard gratuities, butler service in all accommodations, complimentary in-suite bar and refrigerator stocked with each guest’s preferred beverage selections, complimentary beverages served throughout the ship — including fine wines, spirits and champagnes, and complimentary 24-hour room service includes dinner served course-by-course.
- Caters to discerning guests.
- Exotic worldwide destinations.
- A rewarding loyalty program.
- Culinary Arts theme cruises feature acclaimed chefs of Relais & Châteaux.