Enjoy the all-inclusive, fun-for-all-ages Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa in Sint Maarten, located minutes from the airport overlooking famed Maho Bay. The 420-room resort is set on a ten acre beachfront property offering a variety of accommodations, first-rate amenities, and stellar personalized service for singles, couples, families and groups.
The resort features the Oasis Pool with swim-up bar, Beach House Kids Club and Aqua Park, a high tech Teen Zone, five restaurants and a pizzeria, five bars, Serenity Spa, two fitness centers, and complete meeting and weddings facilities. A dazzling entertainment program with live music, daytime and evening activities, awe-inspiring in-resort demonstrations, a fitness program and the renowned weekly parade Maho Village Carnival, elevates your vacation experience from memorable to unforgettable.
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort is located in the heart of the Maho Village, the entertainment hub of Sint Maarten/Saint Martin, with duty-free shopping, casinos and nightlife just at the door step of the resort. The resort is situated in Sint Maarten, the Dutch Caribbean side of the island, where English is the prevailing language and USD accepted everywhere, less than a five minute taxi ride from Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM).
420 modern guest rooms and suites. All rooms feature private balcony with outdoor seating area and chic contemporary design in-room, outfitted with elegant custom-made furnishings highlighting oceanic Caribbean accents, and modern bathrooms with a glass-enclosed bath and rain shower heads, switchable tint for privacy. All rooms feature two chairs and a coffee table, work desk and king size bed or two double beds. Deluxe and Loft Suites offer a living area with a sofa, two chairs and a coffee table as well as a work desk and king size bed. Room categories are defined by view accessibility and location of the room. All rooms are non-smoking.
All rooms and suites feature:
- Private balcony with outdoor furniture
- Flat screen TV with US and international satellite channels
- Direct dial-phone with voicemail, mobile device USB charging station, wireless connect music player
- Energy efficient in-room climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini-fridge with water and sodas; Premier rooms and suites have international brand liquor and beer
- Coffee maker with coffee and tea
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer and bath amenities
- One king or two double beds, and sitting area with coffee table and chairs
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas and guest rooms
- Electronic room key
- Smart glass bathrooms with daylight and switchable tint for privacy
Maximum occupancy in all guest rooms and suites: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
- All-inclusive 4-star resort for all ages
- Beach House Kids Club with supervised activities, game area and playground
- Large Oasis pool with slides and kids pool with small aqua park
- Daytime activities and nightly entertainment
- In the heart of shopping and nightlife district, Maho Village, including Casino Royale
- Five restaurants with kid’s menu available, a pizzeria and paninoteca, Maho Café, and five bars
- Tour desk, Hertz car rental desk and Ocean Breeze gift shop
- Serenity Spa with steam and sauna rooms* and Maho Gym
- Wedding gazebo and 24,000 square-feet of meeting/conference facilities and stunning outdoor venues
- Famous plane spotting at Maho Beach, walking distance to Mullet Bay Beach and Mullet Bay golf course
- Brand new rooms with connecting options
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
Guests may choose from an array of restaurants; The Point Restaurant featuring Italian specialties; Ocean Terrace for fresh all-day buffet service; the beachfront Palms Grill for Caribbean specialties and the Lava Rock dinner feature where guests can cook their meals on individual hot slates; Napoli Pizzeria and Paninoteca, for handcrafted pizzas and paninis; The Ascot Pub + Sports Bar highlighting pub-style food and Jing’s kitchen offering Asian fare.
Ocean Terrace Restaurant
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Ocean Terrace offers a wide variety of buffet items including hot and cold dishes, soups, fresh fruits and salads, a made-to-order omelet station as well as culinary theme nights throughout the week. Guests can dine al fresco on the large outdoor terrace or inside the air-conditioned restaurant.
Located near the beach offering casual, al fresco dining with Caribbean grill specialties for lunch, and in the evening, the Lava Rock feature serves fresh ingredients cooked right at the table on individual hot volcanic stone plates, so every bite is delicious and cooked to your preference. Your personal super-heated lava stone acts as a table centerpiece, allowing you to cook from a selection of meat, fish and vegetables exactly to your liking. Hot stone cooking allows for a fun, unique and healthy way to enjoy your favorite food, with no additives or fats used in the cooking process. The dry, super heat of the stone sears in all the delicious flavors of your chosen meat or fish.
The Point Restaurant
Open for dinner, this casual chic dining experience offers an intimate atmosphere, attentive service and alfresco patio with stunning ocean views. The à la carte menu features a continental four-course menu with Italian specialties.
Ascot Pub + Sports Bar
Ascot Pub + Sports Bar offers a satisfying à la carte pub fare in a relaxed, casual setting. Watch your favorite sporting event on high definition TVs with international channels, featuring horse racing and soccer, to the NFL, NBA and MLB! Located upstairs of the Maho Village promenade, opposite of Casino Royale.
Jing’s Kitchen offers an all-you-can-eat gourmet Asian cuisine buffet and à la carte options in a contemporary chic environment. Hand-painted murals create an insta-worthy backdrop. Located upstairs of the Maho Village promenade, opposite of Casino Royale.
Napoli: Pizzeria + Paninoteca
Offers handcrafted pizza slices and paninis, made-to-order in a traditional pizza oven with fresh ingredients. Napoli is located at Ocean Terrace Restaurant.
This charming and convenient all-day Maho Café located in the Maho lobby offers an array morning and afternoon pick-me-ups including herbal and caffeinated teas, classic and specialty coffees like lattes, Americanos and cappuccinos accompanied by fresh pastries, snacks and hot and cold sandwiches.
Bars & Lounges
The Point Bar
This oceanfront venue is located in front of The Point Restaurant to enjoy frozen drinks, international cocktails, soft drinks and refreshments around the Point Pool in the afternoon.
Located in Sonesta Maho Beach Lobby, the Latitude Bar offers a large screen TV for sports games and over 50 slot machines available for 24-hour gaming. Adults 18 years and over.
Oasis Swim-Up Bar
Located in Sonesta Maho Beach Resort’s large signature swimming pool, the Oasis Bar is in the heart of all the daytime fun at the resort. The Oasis Bar offers both in-pool and poolside seating.
Palms Grill Bar
Serving guests a collection of Caribbean cocktails, draft beers and soft drinks near the beach area.
Ascot Pub + Sports Bar
Grab a pint at the Ascot Pub + Sports Bar and catch up on major sporting events on the large screen TVs. Located upstairs in Maho Village across from Casino Royale.
As Sint Maarten’s largest all-inclusive resort, one rate includes all of the following:
- Welcome drink and cold towel check-in
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and drinks each day at any of the resort’s restaurants during restaurant hours of operation
- International and domestic beer, wine and spirits, fruit drinks and soft drinks in all bars, including the swim-up pool bar
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks and bottled water (Premier Ocean view rooms and Deluxe Suite room categories to include spirits and beer)
- Daytime activities include access to water aerobics, pool toys, use of snorkeling equipment, volleyball, ping-pong and pool table
- Fitness Centers
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas and guest rooms
- Nightly theme parties and live entertainment
- A lively Kids Club designed for children ages 3 to 12
- All hotel taxes, utility and service fees
Spa & Wellness
Serenity comes in many forms. Perhaps it’s the magical way you have arrived, landing over our glorious white sands. Or it could be the time that you’ve set aside for yourself during this vacation. We honor that too. This is the beginning of a journey for your soul, so let us help you continue your escape in the tranquility of Serenity Spa. The path to your mind, body and soul connection.
Featuring a chic, contemporary design with dark wood furnishings, a lighting scheme that creates a calm and inviting path and art that accentuates the island’s beauty, Serenity Spa sets the tone to be one with nature upon entering the 2,500 square-foot haven. With six treatment rooms, two dedicated pedicure and manicure stations, sauna and steam rooms to improve breathing while detoxifying the body, Serenity Spa’s vast menu of facials, body treatments, massages and specialized wellbeing treatments is primed to offer you with a restorative spa experience.
Try one of our signature treatments indoors or melt all your cares away at Serenity Point, a private outdoor treatment gazebo, where you can experience true relaxation overlooking the crystalline blue waters of Maho Bay. As the individual needs of each of our guests are different, our therapists will create the treatment that is perfectly catered to you. Whether you are looking for a romantic spa experience or to reconnect to your mind, body and soul, the resorts’ signature wellbeing retreat, the peaceful world of Serenity Spa, offers you a relaxation journey ahead. The spa features Pevonia and Dermalogica treatments including a variety of massages, body wraps, body scrubs and facials.
SunFit & Gym
During an all-inclusive vacation, we know it’s important for you to maintain your healthy lifestyle and well-being, that’s why our SunFit instructors deliver daily classes that are safe, fun and fit for all to enjoy. With a comprehensive range of classes designed to appeal to all guests, you can enjoy activities that range from yoga to aquacize to tailored one-on-one classes and training programs.
What to expect:
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the property prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
SXM – Princess Juliana International Airport