Sunset at the Palms is an all-inclusive, adults-only, boutique resort that offers a sensory experience that no other resort in Negril can match, touching all five senses through a singular mix of lush, natural beauty in a garden setting; superior food; a private beach; and a high-touch, every-whim-met approach to guest service.
Relaxed and chic, Sunset at the Palms stands at the gateway to the most blissful beach in Jamaica. This pristine beach stretch dubbed “Bloody Bay” is located in Negril, only a few steps away from the resort. A scenic, 90-minute drive along the coast links the resort and Donald Sangster International Airport (MBJ) in Montego Bay, which is served by many leading air carriers.
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring free minibar items and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
The resort offers 85 “treehouse-style,” elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites spread across two room categories: Tree Top Deluxe Guestrooms and One-Bedroom Tree Top Suites. Situated on 10 acres of lush landscaping and in a design praised by Architectural Digest, interiors include white drapes fluttering over French doors and Asian-inspired furnishings such as gauzy linens, dark wood furniture and natural fibers.
General room amenities include:
- King-sized platform beds
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and satellite television
- Mini fridge that’s stocked daily
- Large balcony with daybeds
- Modern and stylish bathrooms
- Gilchrist & Soames® “Beekind®” room amenities
- Complimentary robes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as a health club and an outdoor pool. This property also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy unlimited access to five restaurants with variety of menus for every taste and three bars, including:
Chef’s Showcase Under the Stars:
Our Executive Chef features authentic local cuisines and produce from our gardens with a Mediterranean twist
Palm Grove Restaurant:
An open-air dining pavilion offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring outstanding buffet-style Caribbean and international cuisine
Lotus Leaf Restaurant:
A la carte dinner restaurant offering an eclectic fusion menu with a Caribbean flair
Palm Breeze Beach Bar & Grill:
Delight in an array of simple pleasures such as great sandwiches, grilled favorites including Jamaican “jerk” specialties, ice-cold Red Stripe beer, tropical rum drinks, fresh fruit juices, soft drinks and refreshing smoothies
Bamboo Pool Bar:
Swim right up and enjoy a refreshing cocktail, pull up a seat by the bar or lounge by the pool, all while enjoying an array of your favorite tropical concoctions
Irie Martini Bar:
Enjoy a cocktail before dinner at the sweeping bar carved from Caribbean purple heart wood, and soak in the sounds of soothing live piano music
Blue Coffee Café:
Choose from a variety of sandwiches, salads, desserts and freshly brewed coffee selections from Blue Mountain Coffee, noted as one of the best in the world
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Spa treatments at Ginger Lily Spa, a full-service spa, nail and hair salon
- Concierge Desk that can help arrange offsite tours and excursions including golf, river rafting, canoeing, diving, horseback riding and more
- Meals and activities with “Betty the Goat,” the resort’s pet ambassador
- Gift shop
- Photographer and video services
- Weddings, renewal of vows and honeymoon packages
- All meals with a choice of buffet dining, beach grill and a la carte restaurants
- Premium bar offerings at any of the three bars, plus a swim-up bar
- A variety of non-motorized water sports including snorkeling, kayaking, and wind surfing
- Air-conditioned fitness center featuring Cybex equipment
- Nature walks with the resort’s resident gardeners, who introduce guests to Jamaica’s flora and fauna
- Daytime activities and evening entertainment, including live reggae music, dancing lessons, and Jamaican cooking and bartending classes
- Weekly cocktail party hosted by resort management and staff
- Complimentary WiFi in the lobby and guest rooms
- Nightly turn-down service
- All-inclusive rate includes taxes and tips
Weddings & Honeymoon
At Sunset at the Palms, there are stunning wedding venues for every taste, including our Private Beach, Tropical Gardens and Garden Gazebo. Whether it’s a romantic, private ceremony for just the couple or a larger celebration with friends and family, we can accommodate groups of most sizes. Our wedding planners will work with couples to prepare the perfect wedding, starting with finding the perfect setting. Guests can select from a range of wedding packages that include the minister’s fee, bridal bouquet, groom’s boutonniere, sparkling wine and wedding cake. Receptions and dinners for larger events can be arranged. Honeymoon packages and renewal of vows are also available.
MBJ – Sangster International Airport